Friday, April 23, 2010

wedding planning! :D

(this was taken ages ago.)

What happens when you put together these 6 teenage girls, in the library, with a newspaper that happens to be doing a 10 page feature on weddings?

BISING! :p

So like, we were in the library right, (the notoriously noisy and dirty-talking all8 girls, haha) and then Shana opened the newspaper and saw the feature, and that was when we all started grabbing the newspaper and talking at once.

Nader and Shana arguing about kids, Sean and I discussing rings, and everyone trying to talk at once when it came to perfect wedding ceremonies.

Seriously, I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard. :)

What is it about weddings that makes girls so.... crazy? :P Not that we weren't crazy before la, the thing is we always are. HAHA. But still..

And Amy said it best, "I like it when we all hang out like this.."

AWW! :)

Pre-AS kinda pushed everyone away from each other in a way, we were all like so busy studying and whatnot, we hardly saw each other. And AS is coming up! :(

*study study study til my head bursts open and spills out random disgusting chunks of Chemistry and Physics and maths.*

ewwwww.

Oh yeah and my fishies are still alive! Staring aimlessly at them every day seems to be my newest hobby. :p

I can really ramble on and on and on if I'm bored. Today is just one of those days.

xoxo rusty

2 comments:

  1. hahahahhaha... shana da ANDARTU (ANak DARa TUa).. and karen wif her 10 kids and nader wif her basketball team kids all attend her wedding.. kih3x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeeee! 10?!?! gila ka u... :P hahaha.. nader2.. i can imagine ur baketball team. :) bwahaha..

    ReplyDelete