Thursday, April 8, 2010

MWAH kinabalu. ;)


Kudat.

This is my idea of perfection. (:


I think I miss home. *pout*

Do you think I'll EVER see such a beautiful view here in this jungle?

Didn't think so.

This past week have been sooooooo emotionally draining, I think I just need my mum or something. :( She's like cool water soothing the pain I've been feeling. I don't even need to tell her what's going on and whats causing all the pain, I just need to crawl into bed beside her like the little kid that I am, and somehow everything feels like its going to be okay.

I'm so vulnerable at the moment. Hate it. More than anything I want everything to go back to the way it used to be. :( So unfair. I don't know, maybe I really should make up my mind once and for all. God, how sickening. I used to hate girls like how I am now. Indecisive. And whining.

Please, don't make me change my mind. Pleeeeeeeeeeease.

Jesus? I know You're there. I need help. :(


xoxo rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment