Sunday, April 18, 2010

This has been one of the MOST spontaneous and yet amazingly fun weekends I've ever had since coming to KL.

HAHA guess where I went last night?

GENTING! :D With Felicia and her family. It was SUCH a last minute decision, I had a really good time. We actually pretty much went up there just for dinner, then walked around randomly in the indoor theme park and it kinda made me totally want to visit the open air one! :D During the day that is. After A2 I SHALL GO AND PLAY! :D (or maybe sooner than that. All depends. ;) )

I looooooove theme parks. (: And all the rides. The scarier the better. :D (I have been known to say, only retards are afraid of heights. ;P) HAHAHA!

I shall post up the pictures tommorow, I'm at my roomie's and DID NOT bring my laptop. :p

xoxo rusty

P/S I think my fishies are dying. :(

P/P/S I.......... M........ U........

P/P/P/S :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment