Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Things that made me happy today. *wink*

1. I talked to someone last night, who caused me to fall asleep with a smile on my face. (:

2. Not to *cough* show off, but *cough* I got 56 outta 60 for my Bio P2. :D :D :D

3. I woke up late and fed my fishies and as they ate, they looked soooooo cute I couldn't help but smile.

4. I had some time with my girlfriends today, laughing about the most random things and catching up. We took a marker and drew a star and our initials on the inside of our wrists, and declared we belong to a cult. Crazy? Hell yeah. Feels like I haven't seem them in forever. It was awesome. (:

5. All Qiqi had to do was simply insist that the initials drawn on my wrist should be DD (as opposed to MINE, KL) and it made me blush. -__- (OMG I've got it bad, haven't I..)

6. Skyped with my family last night, the chatter of everybody trying to talk at once makes smile with nostalgia. It was like I was right there in the same room, and it was like I haven't even been gone for a day.

7. I finished a book yesterday, it was so lovely I feel like reading it all over again.

8. It just rained outside, the air feels so cool and calming as the wind caresses my face. ;) I'm in love with this weather.

9. Texted my best friend last night, who made me wonder. What the hell is the name of that brown fruit again? The one whose skin is like snakeskin? OMG I'm still wondering about it even til today. Anyone reading this, if you know, drop a comment, can? Its driving me crazy. :S

10. Flipped through my Bible last night, looking at the many highlighted verses that have touched my heart and sometimes comfort me when I'm down. The many promises God make for His children reassures me that I'm so incredibly blessed and lucky to be a Catholic, and its something I would never want to change. (:


xoxo rusty :)

5 comments: