Sunday, April 4, 2010

Warning- This is an emo one ;P

It feels good to suddenly talk to him again. EHE.

Oh gosh. Abit abit abit guilty also la.. But then.. I don't really care anymore.

All this drama.. All the emotions.. Are so very draining. I couldn't even tell you how many times I wish it was abit easier. That people are more even tempered, that people take out their anger on me a little less. Sometimes I don't understand it, it makes me shut down and don't feel like arguing or responding at all cos I'm just so freaking tired of it all.

Anyways. I know I act like a kid. I know, honestly. But then.. why can't people just be honest once in a while? Don't say things like you're scared I can't handle it. TRY ME.

Respect me enough to try being brutally honest with me, and you will be pleasantly surprised to see that I'm NOT going to be so sad or I'm NOT going to kill myself out of disappointment. Probably the only person who's always (and I mean ALWAYS) honest with me is Samson. Everyone else will filter things. Oh except Felicia. She's honest too because I force things outta her. Hmmmmm. (:

I've been wanting to type this for SUCH A LONG TIME!

It hurts la.. I couldn't even tell you how it feels really.. The feeling you get when someone blows you off like you're nothing, like you don't matter enough to them to tell you what they really want from you. I'm not a mind reader and if you expect me to be, you're just going to end up disappointed.

I also hate that I'm tearing as I type this.

Because maybe sometimes when you feel strongly about something, or someone, you're willing to put up with any crap they put you through, just because. Just because.


xoxo rusty

1 comment: