Thursday, April 22, 2010

My dreams are about to come true! :D

Y'know right, its in my list of things to do before I'm 20, to volunteer at an animal shelter.

Well I found one! And it ain't far! Its in Subang, hehee.

OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T WAIIIIIIIT!


Visit this website!! Pleaseee? :) I mean if you're a nice person who wants to help sad innocent animals la. If you don't..... then you're MEAN. :p

Idk when I can go la. After AS probably. I mean I know most people go to orphanages, or mentally handicapped people's homes, etc. But in my opinion, animals have much less focus. They suffer in SILENCE and can't even voice out when they're hurt or scared or abused. Unlike humans. So that makes me wanna help animals instead, simply because less people care about them. And the fact that they're INNOCENT!

Seeing abandoned animals on the street, being kicked and abused and getting rocks thrown at them, starving and having no shelter, looking at the fear in their eyes as they see humans, used to be enough to make me cry. That was pretty much why I started feeding strays outside my house. And then eventually adopted three. (yeah I have three dogs, Brownie and Walnut and Tim.) :D

My dream of becoming a vet isn't gonna happen, I'm gonna be a doctor instead. So the closest I'm going to get, is volunteer and help out here. (:

xoxo rusty

3 comments:

  1. ERGH!!! I FOUND THAT WEBSITE FOR YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's near my house. actually... walking distance from my home. haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait i mean. one of the events that happened was near my home. hahaha sorry

    ReplyDelete