Thursday, April 29, 2010

*Sniff Sniff*

Okay, I've stayed away for a couple of days and now I can't stand it, hehe here I am, I'm blogging again. :D

Kinda bangga this. Been studying til late for the past couple of days. And even during the day. Been sacrificing my daily naps just to scribble down random bits of physics I wanna remember.

Oh yeah.

Am currently obsessed with perfume! (:

I've always liked perfume, I can recognize people by their scents. My dad, Burberry and occasionally Polo. My mum, CK. My roommate, Davidoff Cool Water. :D (this one kinda tipu la, I see her using it every single day bah. ;P) In fact, speaking of scents, there's someone I know who smells particularly good and I absolutely love the way he smells.*wink* (Yes Felicia, don't ask for a pail to muntah in.)

But I myself don't normally use it, having been blessed by idk, good genes? so that I don't need perfume cos I don't smell bad. But recently I've began to use it every single day before running downstairs for class.

Seriously, no idea why. Here in KTT I only have two bottles la, the rest are at home in Sabah. I love Lancome Miracle but finish already. :(

Anyways. In KTT I alternate between my beloved Vera Wang Princess (ta daaaa, yes it really looks like this, so pretty I kinda xsanggup wanna use. ;P)




and my cheaper tiny bottle of Body Shop Oceanus.



:) yeah I'm totally in love with both. But then I've kinda gotten a bit bored of them and actually the scent I'm really craving for right now (actually, not just right now, its a scent I've always wanted) is something that smells candy-sweet. (:

So I went into Google and after looking through many many reviews and descriptions of "sweet smelling perfumes" I've narrowed down my choice to.....*drum roll please*



Britney Spears- Fantasy. :)


THIS IS WHAT I WANT!!!!!! :D

Sorry. Super duper excited. Actually Tatianna bought me this scent once (remember Tat-Tat?) when she went to Australia.. I absolutely love the smell, its super sweet and not in the floral sickly sweet way, but the yummy cotton candy and marshmallow way.

Even the bottle is to die for! :D PINK AND COVERED IN BLING OMG OMG OMG I'M ABOUT TO FAINT WITH EXCITEMENT. :p IDK when I'll buy it. SOON. :D I need a pick-me-up to get rid of AS depression. ;P

When I use this (or at least, the one Tatianna bought for me) I smell so sweet you could just EAT ME. teehee. :D

This is SO at the top of my wishlist right now. ;)

Weird also la. Why all the sudden obsession for perfume? :P

xoxo rusty

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHA :D you know you want to. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha .. I didnt know I bought you that last time .. =P .. sorry it wasnt the genuine one .. haha .. at least it still smelled the same isnt rite rite ..?.. >.< ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh .. by the way .. try the Ralph Lauren one .. the bottle is blue in colour .. ;) .. I'm using that at the moment .. hehe .. love it .. =) ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice.. is the ralph lauren one called cool? :D hehe. oh wait and does it smell like candy? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ralph lauren is just called "ralph" .. its just the normal blue one .. haha .. it says "normal" on the box ..=S .. I dont know ... lolx .. the "cool" one is pink bottle with blue cap issit ?.. not that one ..

    ReplyDelete