Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And oh, before I forget..

Oh and because I was so depressed and annoyed about my Mech paper right, I went out and chopped off my bob. x)

HAHA I've kinda hated my bob since I had it. :P It wasn't what I wanted, it wasn't the cut I was after. I've had short hair since form 3 til like form 5, it was always the messy short Japanese-ish kinda look and I think it worked for me. And in feb when I cut off my hair, I wanted the stylist to cut back that style except DUH my regular stylist is in KK, and KL stylists obviously love bobs. =.=

Bobs are ugly! And boring! And they grow out of shape and that makes you look like an overgrown mushroom. :P It makes me look like a good girl and I hate it. :p (yeah don't mind me, still pissed about the mech, am taking out my frustration on the super duper ugly (in my humble opinion) bob.) :P

Anyways. I like the cut they gave me though! X)

Its shorter, so short that the back doesn't even touch my neck. Its spiky at the sides, messy and I can get outta bed and head for class without even combing my hair. The kinda freedom I love. :D I look like myself again! My form 3 to form 5 self. HAHA. Idk.. It reminds me of high school, of the person I used to be. I like it.




See, it doesn't even touch my neck. :D HAHA.


Makes my face look chubbier in fact. *wink*

I wanted a mohawk. :D Cause Mark Salling has one and he's damn sexy. :D Except the stylist told me I can't, cos she says I have a chubby baby face thats not ngam with a boyish cut. Argh. She wanted to erm.. preserve? my girly look. :P HAHA.

Anyways. Am in a better mood now. ;)

xoxo rusty

Oh yeah, and because I'm cranky and in the mood to be a bitch, I'll just say. I don't like you cos I think you're stalker-ish and thats just creepy.

thats all! :)

3 comments:

  1. shorter some more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look different with ur new haircut ..!! .. =) ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know! Its like soooo hot these days bah thats y i shorten AGAIN. :D

    tat-tat! yeah my roommate says i look different.. from good girl now look like.. erm.. the opposite la. :P hahaha

    ReplyDelete