Sunday, April 18, 2010

Things Karen did so far today.


1. Woke up.

2. Laughed at Felicia cos she had to wake up at 8 whereas I slept happily til 10.

3. Makan. :D

4. Felicia's phone died so took the train to KL Sentral.

5. The inertia of the train KINDA knocked me off balance a bit, so I giggled out loud and that caused a random old woman to stare at me suspiciously (yeah she thought I was SLIGHTLY psycho. :P)

6. Sat at Starbucks and gossiped with Felicia til like.. oh, idk. 1? 1 something? :p

I just realised, the one and only thing I love about KL more than my beloved KK, is the fact that there are trains. :P Call me weird if you want to, but I like travelling on the train. Maybe cos I like staring at random people, it makes me laugh and I realise if you're quiet, you can actually observe alot. Example, the time I saw a lesbian couple on the train, HAHAHA ;p

And now, I'm in Felicia's living room wondering what movie to watch (we have the whole apartment to ourselves which means the volume can be on super loud, lol)

I feel like watching a stupid mindless movie that will make me laugh. Laughed at Enchanted yesterday cause it was soooooo retarded. :P HAHA.

xoxo rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment