Monday, April 5, 2010

Tiny facts. :O

I am now much much much calmer. (:

Random things in my head at the moment:

I was just wondering a couple of days ago, how long I can keep up this blog. And I'm hoping a long long time. Til I go to India probably. :D (if I get to go. Which is the one thing I'm praying EVERY SINGLE TIME when I'm in church and offering up my prayers to God.)

I trust that if He brought me to this and gave me this that so many people wanted but couldn't get, then that means He has a plan for me and He will bring me through this. (:


I suddenly kinda miss my family. I talked to my mum yesterday and kinda had a brief little moment of tension when I said I don't wanna go back to Sabah during raya, I wanna stay in KL. (Cos I'm going back in June anywaysssss whats the point of going back so often, PS I don't like airplanes. :P) but she wants me to go back.

Thinking about it again, maybe she misses me too. (:


I spent at least an hour today and FINALLY learnt to tie a sliding knot. Oh goodness. Painstakingly difficult. D: And there's still so much to do!! My fingers are starting to hurt. :'(

But it'll all be worth it! :) You'll see.


I think I'm really really starting to love my fish. :D Them being cute is one thing, but I think what I really love is to just sit here and watch them swim round in circles. Its calming! And like.. I just don't know how to describe it, I think its because I'm such an animal lover. But when I see animals and they look so innocent and adorable (LIKE MY FISHIES!) it just makes me smile. The feeling most people get when they see babies. :P (except not me cos I don't really erm.. like kids. :P)

Thats why I've adopted so many animals, my house in KK currently resembles a zoo. :D


Chemistry today was total CRAP. :(

Enough said. :P


xoxo rusty

Oh and P/S, I'm sorry too. For snapping and being way too impatient. I'll be better. Really. (:

1 comment: