Friday, June 11, 2010

5 reasons to be happy today

1. AS IS OFFICIALLY OVER! As of yesterday. Was too busy enjoying my life to blog. ;p

2. JAKE GYLLENHAAL is seriously....... the sexiest man I HAVE EVER SEEN. ;p Prince Of Persia is just........ OHMYGOD *drools all over laptop*
bwahahaha XD I was kidding, I swear. Didn't drool. :P


I mean, OMG. LOOK AT HIM! So freaking sexy I'm drooling at his pictures on Google, HAHA.

3. WORLD CUP just started! Oh I can't wait to see Messi in action. *wink* Watched the World Cup opening on TV. It was... cool. (:

4. Went shopping today for FIVE WHOLE HOURS but didn't buy a single thing. My mum's right, miracles apparently do happen. :P

5. GOING HOME TOMORROW. GOING HOME TOMORROW. GOING HOME TOMORROW.
*huge grin* :)

xoxo rusty

p/s happy holidays everyone! typing the name of as many friends I can think of right now- shana, sarah, amy, qiqi, all my darling classmates, (we're gonna be seniors after holidays, haha ;P), joeffrey, eric, maegyver, ricky, willy, nader, mark, melzie, ling, sean, clarissa, eshabell, carol, and of course my roomie felicia. (: (you're so gonna miss me when I go back tomorrow, hehe ;p) and thats all the people I could think of, I'm watching gossip girl right now and can't concentrate.

ANYWAYS.

Going home tomorrow! :)

1 comment: