Sunday, June 13, 2010

SABAH BAH! :)

There's nothing quite as nice as knowing you're finally home. (:

I was on the plane, window seat, my fave, and then I was looking out of the window when the pilot announced that we were gonna land. And OMG it surprised me, there were like, millions of stars. MILLIONS, I'm not exaggerating, I promise. It was.... so freaking beautiful it made me want to cry. :') And the plane was pretty much on level with the stars, or so it seems. (: So pretty!

Anyways.

I'm in my own pink room again, but everything feels just a little bit foreign, like my room doesn't smell like me. My comforter DEFINITELY doesn't smell like me. Even my clothes (from my closet, not my suitcase obviously) feel like they belong to someone else.

And worst of all my room is overrun with my brother's stuff. -.-

But still, I'm so happy to be home. :)

xoxo karen

p/s I miss him a little bit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment