Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Countdown: 3 more freaking days!

Til I go home. (:

OHMYGOD! things to do when I'm back (top of my head, I'm typing as I think)

Eat dumplings. I have NOT found a single shop in KL that makes them as yummy as back home. :P And noodles. The pork ones I can't find here. :P And oh..... Go to grandma's house and insist that she cooks for me. (:

Play with the dogs puas2. :P I've been missing them so much! I wanna bathe them and take them for runs and just cuddle Brownie in front of the TV. :D

Sleep in my own bed. Much as I love my bed here in KTT, the truth is...... I still love my own bed. ;)

Drive around just cause I GOT MY LICENSE AND I CAN. :D hee. Okay, that was childish.

Meet Samson for bak kut teh and movie marathon and just to hang out. Damn, I miss you giant. :) I'll even sit in your car! Even when you drive super fast and made me yell like a crazy person. The last time I was home. Remember? ;p

Gossip with my mum. Haven't done that in forever, I miss her.

Beg my dad to bring me for badminton. He used to refuse cause he says I can't play. :(

This time I plan on spending more time with my family. As in the last time I was back, I'm ashamed to admit this, I went out practically every day and didn't really stay home. This time I plan on like staying home most of the time and doing all the mundane everyday things I used to do. Like just lying around, chattering away to my parents. Its funny how they never ask me shut up although I sound like a 5 year old. Shows how much they love me. (:

There really isn't any feeling more....... amazing than knowing that you're about to go HOME. (: I miss the sunsets, the beautiful islands, the view of Mount K in the morning. I miss everything about Sabah, really. I miss listening to Sabahan malay, its so.. cute. ;)

xoxo rustyy

p/s physics tomorrow. Fingers crossed it goes well. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment