Thursday, June 17, 2010

Things I did today.

Woke up early, Samson picked me up, went for breakfast. Alot more perverted than he used to be. (sorry honey, I just couldn't resist, hehe. :D) But he's great company and I love him as much as always. (:

Went to Suria where we wandered around aimlessly for like, forever, and then watched Toy Story 3! Okay so initially I wasn't planning on watching it cause it seemed so.. childish? Then I realised its in 3D and KK FINALLY has a 3D cinema so it was like, okay, I'll just watch it and see how it goes.

And IT WAS AWESOME! Like OMG best cartoon in forever. Freaking adorable! i could just go on and on and on.



Oh but the uncool thing about 3D glasses if you already have glasses (like samson and I both) is that you wear TWO glasses. Which just looks retarded. :P

And then i went umm.. boat-rowing. Where I managed to cut myself and get salt water all over it and OMG it still stings. :(

But I did cam-whore alot. :P


I'm always gonna be a daddy's girl. (:




And oh my retarded brother is now SO MUCH TALLER than me. :P


Went home and watched the Argentina-Korea match. YAAAAY 4-1! :D Screamed at the TV excitedly. Drooled at Messi omg I don't care if he didn't score, he's still the hottest player in the WORLD and omg I loooove him. Oh yeah. He's even Catholic which officially makes him the perfect male specimen. :)

And I also realised the other Argentine footballers are seriously not half bad-looking. Except Tevez who looks somewhat like a caveman. But anyways. The rest are cuuute! And even their NAMES are cute like the goalkeeper Romero (OMG that sounds so... sexy. :P)

I kept nudging my dad and saying things like "OMG daddy he's SOOOO hot!" :P

And then we went out to eat after the match cos all I ate today was breakfast at 10 and half a bag of popcorn while watching movie in the morning. :P


Stingray! Been craving this since forever.


And my favourite dumplings. In KL I've been searching everywhere but NONE are as good as the ones in Sabah *wink*

And that was my Thursday. Few more days and I'm going back to prison. :( I hate KL now that I'm home.

Am off to bed. Have to wake up early tomorrow for my hospital appointment! sighs.

xoxo karen


2 comments:

  1. yeah!~ hidup sabah bah!!~ haha~ long tymne dint read ur blog dy. No more wat pinky rusty thngz. Its nw pink caterpillar pulak. Everyone drooling over Messi's performance LOL. 4 ASSISTS in 1 game!!! That's insane!! But I still hope Asians (Especially Koreans) managed to get into the qualifying stage bah. At least we can show them we are not just bunch of shorties. haha~ happy holiday LOL~ send my regards to ur family~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still love argentina! because its my man's country ;D HAHAHA! perasan oh kan. thanks.. enjoy ur time in farmer's river.. few more days oni eh.. sobs.. ;P

    ReplyDelete