Saturday, June 19, 2010

I was just going through an external hard drive to search for some stuffs and I found my super old pictures, as in high school old and it totally brought back memories. (:

As much as I used to complain about high school, its true that I now miss it so much. I miss the friendships! We're all older now, we occasionally meet up and stuff, but still I miss everyone being together in class, trips together, etc etc.

Let me just go through and pick one.....

Aha.

I miss these guys. :D



Looking at pictures like this make me want to laugh and want to cry in equal measures. I miss them so much! Well maybe not la. I miss the BOND, the innocence, the times when we could just have fun and not think about anything EXCEPT having fun. (:

I miss that all so much.

High school wasn't so bad, really. :)

xoxo karen


2 comments:

  1. haha~ You look different in d pic~ hehe~ you know what i meant i rite? *evil smile* XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaaaaa. i think i do. cos i know how evil u are. :P

    ReplyDelete