Monday, June 28, 2010

My new housemate moved in today!

She's Chinese, from Kelantan, and super nice. :) Dentistry like Sasa, India bound like all three of us. So freaking many Chinese juniors this year compared to last year. I like. (: The girls that moved in next to and opposite my house are all Chinese girls too.

AND, thank God, my new junior likes hamsters!

Actually today makes me remember how it was like when I first entered KTT. Cried like a.. well, crybaby. :P And was super mean about my housemates. Don't believe? Check this out.

And here I say (not for the first time) I'm sorry I called you a walrus, Felicia. :P I was mean and evil and I apologise. *repents*

Fast forward back to today:

Went downstairs. Walked around aimlessly. Roommate insisted I was scouting. SO WAS NOT! Boys are retarded. :P (HAHA just sounded like an 8 year old) but yeah.

But oh, just for the record? No cute guys around anyway. :P HAHAHA.

Oh and also? On a totally random note? ARGENTINA WON 3-1 BABY! :D Damn, I love my Messi. :)

AND ALSO JEREMY GOT ME THE MESSI POSTER I'VE BEEN LUSTING OVER SO I'M GONNA BE SUPER NICE TO HIM AND PUT UP WITH HIS TORTURE TO GET MY HANDS ON THAT POSTER!

Finally, after years of procrastinating, I finally watched Sweeney Todd. It was freaking awesome! :) And I could even eat while watching, which proves that I obviously am not easily disgusted. :P Johnny Depp is oh-so-sexy even when cutting peoples' throats. :P

Am in a good mood!

xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment