Saturday, June 19, 2010

Home tomorrow. :(

Packing makes me cranky.

EXTREMELY CRANKY. So cranky that every tiny little thing makes me mad.

And something just made me burst. Okay, you. Seriously, do you EVER get any original ideas? you know, any ideas that actually come from INSIDE YOUR HEAD? Or do you just leach off other people? you're such a loser. Seriously, you're so pathetic I feel sorry for you. I'm not scared of you. READ THIS and confront me if you want to, bring it ON.

Anyways.

It felt better to get that all out of my system. (: I just.... don't like it when people act like.. well, retards.

So. I'm packing.

I guess I couldn't concentrate today. Cause I was driving, and then I HIT ANOTHER CAR. Congratulations, my first crash, guess it had to happen sometime. :P

I'm so sad la. I don't wanna go back tomorrow. I DON'T WANT. I don't wanna go back to the jungle....

Sighs.

I've decided I hate KL. -___-

People in Sabah are nicer! They speak coherent Malay! AND THEY SAY SORRY WHEN THEY BUMP INTO YOU! ;p AND they are not annoying bimbos who annoy the hell outta you!

Guess I didn't totally get it outta my system. Ah, well. I guess I officially kinda hate her. :P

OOPS! Did I say "her"? HAHA my bad.

xoxo karen

2 comments:

  1. Wonder who's the person u hate so much till u got into a crash..-.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just waged war with another kingdom! lol

    ReplyDelete