Wednesday, June 9, 2010

OHMYGOD!!!!!!

I just realised!!!

It's been a whole YEAR since I first started blogging. (: I started 4th June last year so like.. I'm a couple of days late. -.- Blame AS, its killing my pretty pink brain cells. ARGH.

YAAAAAY tomorrow last paper!

I wanna type more but my nosy roommate is reading over my shoulder, its soooooo uncomfortable. :(

GO AWAY, YOU. YES, YOU. I MEAN YOU, FELICIA.

She's gone, thank God. P/S I'm using her laptop, heh paiseh. :P

ANYWAYS. Happy birthday to me! :D HEHE. Blogging has been so therapeutic, I dunno how I would have survived a whole year without venting on it. *winks*

And thank you, anyone reading this. This blog is kinda silly at times, just random thoughts in my head and I sometimes wonder why people even bother reading but those who do, I like you and you're my friend. :D HUGS!

Oh no she's back. BYE NOW! :)

xoxo karen

1 comment:

  1. its not silly LOL. it's just something, something inside that you want to share. Haha~ still remember the post u wrote for me? everytime i feel emo, i'll be thinking of it again n again~ haha~

    ReplyDelete