Sunday, June 13, 2010

It was probably around 4am when I finally fell asleep last night. :P

Months on a super hard bed with a super think mattress makes you forget what a comfortable bed feels like. I lay in bed literally unable to get comfortable. It was too quiet. :P

And then I woke up at 8 something this morning. Sent my brother to church of all things. Had breakfast with him first, laughed like hell at his stupid jokes, but honestly I kinda can't believe my brother is now so......... mature. :P Hell no, I don't mean mature as in he's MATURE, I mean he looks mature. :P He doesn't look like the little brother used top fight with and yell at, he looks.. Like a GUY. A Nike-shirt-Quiksilver jeans-Guess watch-Converse-shoes-wearing GUY. Oh goodness. Dare I say this? MY BROTHER ACTUALLY LOOKS HANDSOME. O_o OMG I never thought it'd be possible. To me he'll always be the obnoxious little boy who threw one of my Barbie dolls on the roof. :P


xoxo rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment