Thursday, June 3, 2010

Physics practical...

I guess it was okay. Nothing special as in didn't break anything, didn't go crazy, didn't screw up. :P So...... I hope I get A. :D :D :D

I feel so tired. Period cramps today so bad I can barely move yet forced myself to go down for badminton because I feel fat and my self-esteem is not so high at the moment. :P

OH YEAH. Now, I know I made a mess with 'him' last year and everything, but......... I'm kinda happy he still checks up on me once in awhile like he asks me how my papers go and stuff. I mean I don't know what exactly his intention is, I find it weird at times, but still I think it feels nice that at least someone seems to care.

Actually I've been feeling kinda loser-ly this week. It hasn't even been a week since it happened but it feels like forever and I don't mean in a good way. I mean like.... when I'm busy I think less, when I tire myself out then I can fall asleep at night the moment my head hits the pillow, but on the nights I can't sleep I tend to once again think about him. I'm not over it, I'm not over him, I'm not over everything that happened. I'm trying to forget by telling myself I'll get over it eventually, I always do, but still it doesn't really distract from the fact that RIGHT NOW I just can't seem to forget.

I mean we all say we're okay and to an extent I suppose I am, but still. It takes time.

Are you reading this? I wonder if you still do.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment