Thursday, June 24, 2010

Went shopping yesterday! :) At Alamanda with the girls, its the closest to KTT and we needed to take picture for IELTS so we took the chance to go shopping, hehe. :)

Girls will be girls. ;) ♥

Hung out with Amy and Shana, I had more fun than I've had in like.. forever. ;p

Okay. I promise. I SHALL NEVER AGAIN DITCH MY FRIENDS FOR A STUPID RETARDED GUY WHO DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE IT.

:)

Super funny, I have no idea why Amy was so crazy yesterday. (OK fine she's always crazy kan hehe) She knocked hard into a pole at the bottom of the escalator and as though that wasn't embarrassing enough, the escalator STOPPED MOVING and we had to walk all the way up (practically killing ourselves laughing. :P)

And then in the supermarket, she spotted a carton of yogurt that was cheap, and she was so excited, she put it in someone else's trolley LOL. :P

Thats just a few examples okay, there were more throughout the evening. :P

And we went shoe shopping! I finally got a new pair of sneakers from Nose. Am super happy cause the sneakers were kinda cheap and I'm such a shoe addict, I LOOOOVE. :D Amy got a new bag cause I swear that girl is a bag addict.

I had forgotten how awesome it feels to hang out with the girls. It was awesome although we did act like guys. (discussed football alot, mainly about how handsome the players are ;P) I love shopping with them and like exclaiming and squealing over cute shoes and cute bags and cute guys. :P I am a total girly girl at heart, nobody would ever accuse me of being a tomboy.

I totally wanna go out with them more often.

I love you girls. :) xoxo ♥

karen

No comments:

Post a Comment