Tuesday, June 15, 2010

sabah day3

Its been a long day. :P

Watched the Karate Kid last night! OMG jaden smith is so cute ;D And the movie.. wasn't half bad really. (: Bumped into Samson at the cinema. As handsome and huggable as always. :D hehe. Aww I can practically see you smiling as you read this. :P

Anyways. Its day 3 of being home and how I wish so badly that days spent in Sabah are 48 hours each rather than 24. Yeah thats how much I adore being home. (: Kinda wish that I can stay longer, and all. Its not like I'm doing anything anyone would call interesting, exactly, but personally for me spending as much time with my family as possible makes me happy. (: Like all I did all evening was cook (that constitutes alot of yelling and making fun of my mum, lol) and bumming in front of the TV with my daddy, yelling at footballers on TV. (you know that lame tired old joke about how the footballers on tv can't hear you yelling? Yeah well my dad and I don't seem to care. :P)

And playing with my pets! Even the turtles (they're so neglected, I feel bad. :S)



I've had this one since form 1, isn't he adorable. :D

Anyways. Am meeting Shana for shopping tomorrow. ;)

Although horrible as it sounds, the sad truth is, Sabah shopping malls feel SO BORING after you've been walking around in KL ones for so long. :P *sighs. But still I love my hometown. :D All the people I love are HERE and I really wish I don't have to leave. :(

I'm such a baby. :P

xoxo rusty

p/s I still look through my old phone once in a while. :P

2 comments:

  1. welcome back Kalan .. ;) ..
    hope to see you end of this year!! ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah :D i'll be back this time, i promise. :)

    ReplyDelete